If you spend, earn or save money then take a second to ask yourself if…
- You don’t make the amount of money you believe you should.
- You can’t seem to find the right path to generate additional income.
- You always seem to not have enough to make ends meet.
- Your income fluctuates and is never completely stable.
- You are under the belief that if you had more money, life would be better.
- You have tried to earn more, but consistently fall into the same trap.
- You can’t seem to break the cycle and get paid.
- You need a daily reset to get back in the game of cash.
If you answered “Yes” to any of these statements then this book is for you. If someone paid you enough money, you might do just about anything, right? In Jason McClain’s Mind Over Money: Discover How to Get the Wealth You Deserve, he takes you on a journey — a journey into yourself, your choices, your commitments, your expectations and your life. Written by a seasoned entrepreneur, this book offers a practical real-life perspective to showcase the mistakes most of us make when it comes to making or spending money as well as outlines a solution to help you master your ability to earn, save and use money as it was meant to be. Discover the secrets that most successful business owners already know and deeply understand. McClain reveals many of the myths and misconceptions about money that prevent some from claiming their fair share of the dream. Learn how to increase your income, create more wealth and start on the path to financial freedom that you deserve.